An Important Notice Regarding COVID-19 and the City of Kingsville
The City of Kingsville Tourism Department has been actively monitoring the COVID-19 situation. In the interest of safety for both our visitors and our staff, we are closing our doors for the time being. Staff will remain on duty from home and we are available to assist via phone, e-mail or on social media. Information on our city and a complete list of hotels remains available at our Kingsville Visitors Center. Please feel free to stop by our office if you need a complete list of hotels. It is located at 1501 N. Highway 77 and brochures are available in the kiosk outside. We do also have a complete list of hotels available digitally at https://kingsvilletexas.com/destinations/lodging/. At this point in time, all 13 hotels in our city remain open the public and ready to serve you. All are practicing extra sanitation measures. Please be aware that breakfast service may be impacted by the current global pandemic. Many local restaurants are prepared to deliver or provide curb side or drive thru service. All area hotels have an updated list to help direct guests to dining needs. We encourage everyone to stay safe and take all CDC and Texas DSHS precautions at this time. We look forward to inviting you back into our community just as soon as we can safely do so.
At this point in time:
- King Ranch® daily historical tours are suspended and the King Ranch® Museum is closed to the public. Status will be re-evaluated April 20th, guests may call (361) 592-8055 for further information.
- The King Ranch® Saddle Shop remains open to the public, but with reduced hours and limits on how many shoppers are allowed in the store. Current hours are from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m. Staff is taking extra sanitation measures and will be working to maintain social distancing for the safety of shoppers and visitors.
- The Train Depot is closed to the public. We will continue to evaluate and keep visitors informed on plans to reopen.
- The John E. Conner Museum is closed indefinitely.
- The City’s Meet the Blues event in conjunction with the Wings Over South Texas Air Show is cancelled.
- The Wings Over South Texas Air Show is cancelled. Refunds on premier tickets have been processed. It could take 2-3 weeks for the refund to reflect in your account.
- Festival de la Loteria will not occur on April 18th in Historic Downtown Kingsville. Staff will monitor the current situation in order to identify a date that is in compliance with CDC guidelines. Extra sanitation measures are planned for this event.
Updated March 23, 2020.