An Important Notice Regarding COVID-19 and the City of Kingsville
The City of Kingsville Tourism Department has been actively monitoring the COVID-19 situation. Information on our city and a complete list of hotels and attractions hours is available at our Kingsville Visitors Center. Please feel free to stop by our office if you need a complete list of hotels. It is located at 1501 N. Highway 77 and brochures are available inside and in the kiosk outside. We do also have a complete list of hotels available digitally at https://kingsvilletexas.com/destinations/lodging/. All 13 hotels in our city remain open to the public and ready to serve you. All are practicing extra sanitation measures. Please be aware that breakfast service may be impacted by the current global pandemic. Many local restaurants are prepared to deliver or provide curbside or drive-thru service along with dine-in. We encourage everyone to stay safe and take all CDC and Texas DSHS precautions at this time. We look forward to inviting you back into our community just as soon as we can safely do so.
At this point in time:
Face coverings are required in Kleberg County and in the state of Texas.
- King Ranch® daily historical tours are operating Tuesday through Saturday. You may book your tour at king-ranch.com/visit. The King Ranch® Museum is also open Tuesday through Saturday. Guests may call (361) 592-8055 for further information.
- The King Ranch® Saddle Shop is open Sunday – Thursday from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Friday & Saturday from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. Staff is taking extra sanitation measures and will be working to maintain social distancing for the safety of shoppers and visitors.
- The Train Depot is now open Monday-Friday. Hours are 10 a.m. -12 p.m. and 1 p.m. – 3 p.m. Monday, Tuesday, Thursday Friday. Wednesday the Depot is open 10 am. – 3 p.m.
- The Wild Horse Distillery is open by appointment only Please call (361) 522-1222.
- The John E. Conner Museum remains closed.
- Please join us this holiday season for our series of Wine Walk Holiday Sip & Shop events for a fun and safe way to enjoy our Christmas décor and festivities while maintaining social distancing. The Kingsville Wine Walk Holiday Sip & Shop will feature dozens of unique shops and vendors and passports for the event will be limited in number for safety. Guests are highly encouraged to book a passport (alcoholic and non-alcoholic available) for December 5th, 12th or 19th. Visitors will be assigned starting shop stops to allow for distancing along the route. Masks are required when not sipping. Guests are asked to sip with their group and maintain distance while enjoying beverages. Passports include a keepsake glass, special savings and an opportunity to enter to win thousands of dollars in prizes! Hotel packages also available.
Updated November 2, 2020