An Important Notice Regarding COVID-19 and the City of Kingsville
The City of Kingsville Tourism Department has been actively monitoring the COVID-19 situation. In the interest of safety for both our visitors and our staff, we are closing our doors for the time being. Staff will remain on duty from home and we are available to assist via phone, e-mail or on social media. Information on our city and a complete list of hotels remains available at our Kingsville Visitors Center. Please feel free to stop by our office if you need a complete list of hotels. It is located at 1501 N. Highway 77 and brochures are available in the kiosk outside. We do also have a complete list of hotels available digitally at https://kingsvilletexas.com/destinations/lodging/. All 13 hotels in our city remain open the public and ready to serve you. All are practicing extra sanitation measures. Please be aware that breakfast service may be impacted by the current global pandemic. Many local restaurants are prepared to deliver or provide curb side or drive thru service. All area hotels have an updated list to help direct guests to dining needs. We encourage everyone to stay safe and take all CDC and Texas DSHS precautions at this time. We look forward to inviting you back into our community just as soon as we can safely do so.
At this point in time:
There is a face covering order in place in Kleberg County through July.
- King Ranch® daily historical tours are suspended and the King Ranch® Museum is closed to the public. Guests may call (361) 592-8055 for further information.
- The King Ranch® Saddle Shop is open Tuesday – Saturday, current hours are from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m. Staff is taking extra sanitation measures and will be working to maintain social distancing for the safety of shoppers and visitors.
- The Train Depot is now open Monday-Friday. Hours are 10 a.m. -12 p.m. and 1 p.m. – 3 p.m. Monday, Tuesday, Thursday Friday. Wednesday the Depot is open 10 am. – 3 p.m.
- The John E. Conner Museum remains closed.
- The City of Kingsville 4th of July Parade and Birthday Celebrations have gone virtual. Please join us on Facebook July 4th at 10 a.m. for a virtual parade. The awards ceremony will take place at noon on Facebook live and awards can be picked up at your leisure throughout the week at the Train Depot. Anyone may submit their parade entry on-line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updated June 30, 2020.