An Important Notice Regarding COVID-19 and the City of Kingsville
The City of Kingsville Tourism Department has been actively monitoring the COVID-19 situation. Information on our city and a complete list of hotels and attractions hours is available at our Kingsville Visitors Center. Please feel free to stop by our office if you need a complete list of hotels. It is located at 1501 N. Highway 77 and brochures are available inside and in the kiosk outside. We do also have a complete list of hotels available digitally at https://kingsvilletexas.com/destinations/lodging/. All 13 hotels in our city remain open to the public and ready to serve you. All are practicing extra sanitation measures. Please be aware that breakfast service may be impacted by the current global pandemic. Many local restaurants are prepared to deliver or provide curbside or drive-thru service along with dine-in. We encourage everyone to stay safe and take all CDC and Texas DSHS precautions at this time. We look forward to inviting you back into our community just as soon as we can safely do so.
At this point in time:
Face coverings are required in Kleberg County and in the state of Texas.
- King Ranch® daily historical tours are operating Tuesday through Saturday. You may book your tour at king-ranch.com/visit. The King Ranch® Museum is also open Tuesday through Saturday. Guests may call (361) 592-8055 for further information.
- The King Ranch® Saddle Shop is open Tuesday – Saturday, current hours are from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m. Staff is taking extra sanitation measures and will be working to maintain social distancing for the safety of shoppers and visitors.
- The Train Depot is now open Monday-Friday. Hours are 10 a.m. -12 p.m. and 1 p.m. – 3 p.m. Monday, Tuesday, Thursday Friday. Wednesday the Depot is open 10 am. – 3 p.m.
- The Wild Horse Distillery is open by appointment only Please call (361) 522-1222.
- The John E. Conner Museum remains closed.
- The City of Kingsville 4th of July Parade and Birthday Celebrations have gone virtual. Please join us on Facebook July 4th at 10 a.m. for a virtual parade. The awards ceremony will take place at noon on Facebook live and awards can be picked up at your leisure throughout the week at the Train Depot. Anyone may submit their parade entry on-line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updated August 18, 2020.